24/7 BOOKING LINES: 01133281059
While making a booking on this website, www.JustCabbie.co.uk, you agree to the terms & conditions stated below. If you do not agree to any of the terms stated below, do not place a booking on this website. If you are booking on behalf of someone else, you are representing that you have their authority to accept these terms and conditions on their behalf.
- In the Terms and Conditions below, the following words/expressions shall have the following meanings save where the context otherwise requires:
USE OF THIS WEBSITE
1. While making a booking on this website, you are expected to provide the accurate data/details/information.
2. We (JustCabbie) act as a disclosed booking agent for the private hire operators and we are not an operator/transport operator.
3. You hereby warrant to JustCabbie that you are at least 18 years of age and are legally able to make the bookings.
4. JustCabbie does not guarantee that it will be able to fulfill your requirements and reserves the rights to refuse any bookings which you wish to make and to cancel any bookings you have made in unexpected circumstances, In such case, JustCabbie will refund your payment back to you, in full and final settlement of any claims you might have, the Fee paid by you.
6. JustCabbie may send a small file to Your computer when You visit this Website. This file, also called as "cookie" will enable JustCabbie to track Your behaviour on the Website and to identify particular areas of interest so that we can enhance your future visits to our Website. The cookie will ‘not’ enable JustCabbie to identify you and JustCabbie will ‘not’ use it otherwise than in relation to this Website. You have an option to set your computer browser(s) to reject cookies but this may preclude use of certain parts of this Website. JustCabbie may disclose your personal data/details if compelled to do so by law, or at the request of a law enforcement agency or government/regulatory authorities.
7. If you do not want JustCabbie to use your email address to send you the information concerning matters other than those related to your booking(s), you should write to us at email@example.com by inserting/adding the word "unsubscribe" into the subject field/area.
1. It is your own responsibility to make sure that your details are accurate & correct. When you make a booking, this constitutes an offer which JustCabbie may or may not accept. Your booking is not classed as confirmed until you see the confirmation screen on this website.
2. Any Bookings you make may also be subject to private hire operator’s terms & conditions, although where there is a conflict between the private hire operator’s terms & conditions and the provisions of this agreement, the provisions contained in this agreement will override those in the private hire operator’s terms & conditions.
3. If private hire operator wishes to impose private hire operator terms & conditions on you, it will be responsible for achieving this.
4. JustCabbie cannot confirm the ability of the private hire operator to accommodate any particular requirements and in the event that you have any such particular requirements, you should not use this website, and instead make alternative travel arrangements that can address your particular requirements.
5. JustCabbie reserves the right to correct typographical errors in any elements of the data/information/details that appears on this website including the pricing mistakes. If, once you are informed of such error(s), you wish to withdraw your offer and don’t wish to proceed with the order/purchase, you will be free to do so and any payments already made by you will be refunded back to you in full.
6. You acknowledge and accept that JustCabbie is acting as the agent of the private hire operator(s) and that whilst JustCabbie will try to assist with any complaints you may make in respect of the private hire operator’s service, any legal remedy you seek will be sought against the private hire operator, not JustCabbie.
7. You acknowledge and agree that in the fulfillment of the booking(s), where private hire operator feels it is appropriate, private hire operator gives JustCabbie the right to novate the contract for the provision of the transport service(s) between you and the private hire operator to another suitable party, to ensure the fulfillment of your booking(s) as effected via this website www.JustCabbie.co.uk.
8. For bookings which have to be pre-paid by Card, JustCabbie is entitled to collect all payments which are due for the booked journey(s)/trip(s) from you acting entirely in its own right, and settle all card payment costs of your booked journey(s)/trip(s), in advance of making the payment due to the private hire operator for the booked journey(s)/trip(s) as private hire operator’s booking agent.
1. If your card payment is refused by your card issuer for any reasons, JustCabbie will not be able to fulfill your booking(s).
2. Your payment may not cover any extra requirements you request, such as the child seats etc. If you don’t specify/indicate any additional luggage(s) while making your booking(s), resulting in a larger size vehicle being required, then the private hire operator may charge you an extra fee, which you must pay to them directly. If you want to give a tip to the driver, you do so directly at your own choice/discretion.
3. In the event that you make any deviations from the original route that you entered into this website, you may be subject to additional fees/charges by the private hire operator which will need to paid directly to the private hire operator.
1. Neither JustCabbie nor the private hire operator is responsible to you for, or insured in respect of, any damage or loss that may be sustained by the goods during the journey(s)/trip(s) so it’s your exclusive responsibility to have your goods insured in respect of any such damage or loss.
CANCELLATION OF BOOKINGS AND REFUNDS
1. You have the right to cancel your booking(s) made on this website prior to the dispatch of the driver however once the driver has been dispatched, no refund will be given to you. Your driver’s dispatch time can vary depending how far the driver is from the pickup point. If you decide to cancel your booking(s) before the driver has been dispatched, you must inform JustCabbie via email stated on this website or by submitting the contact us form and providing us all your booking(s) details. You will get your full refund minus the card payment handling fee/charges. This clause only applies to the vehicles with up to eight seats.
2. In the event of the cancellation of a Booking, for all vehicles carrying 9 or more passengers, up to one week (unless otherwise stated on the booking confirmation page and your booking confirmation email) before the agreed time, then you will be entitled to a full refund of the fare payment minus any card payment fees/costs). Where the cancellation is less than 1 week, for all the vehicles carrying nine or more passengers (unless otherwise stated in the confirmation page and the confirmation email) before the agreed time, if you made the payment by card, then no refund will be due to you.
3. In case the private hire operator does not turn up at the agreed pickup place/point within 20 minutes of the agreed booking time and you don’t use the private hire operator for your journey/trip, you will be entitled to a full refund including card handling fee, if you paid them in advance by the card, as full and final settlement of any claim you might have in respect of any such failure(s). However should you, entirely at your own discretion, decide to continue with that journey/trip where the private hire operator turns up after 20 minutes from the agreed pickup time, then you will ‘not’ be entitled to any refund.
4. In case you are not available at the agreed pickup place/point within 15 minutes of the agreed pickup time, and the driver pulls away, you will not be entitled to any refund. If the private hire operator decides to wait at the agreed pickup point for more than 15 minutes from the agreed pickup time, then you may be subject to additional charges by the private hire operator in respect of any additional waiting time and/or parking fees/charges which you will need to pay directly to the private hire operator.
WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. Private hire operator(s) have warranted to JustCabbie that they are licensed by the appropriate licensing authorities but JustCabbie shall not be responsible for verification of such warranty(ies) and in case you are in any doubt, you must contact the private hire operator and you must rely on your own verification.
2. JustCabbie will not be liable for any delays in the pickup or drop-off times and/or for any failures of the private hire operator to arrive at all and/or for any failures of the private hire operator to provide their services in accordance with your expectations or requirements.
3. JustCabbie will not in any event be liable (whether in contract or otherwise) for any indirect loss or consequential loss and/or loss of revenue, howsoever arising, suffered by you in connection with any failure(s) by the private hire operator or otherwise in connection with these Terms or otherwise and if You consider that you have any claim in respect of any failure(s) by the private hire operator you agree to make such claim directly against the private hire operator.
4. JustCabbie aggregates liability in respect of these terms & conditions and any matter(s) arising out of it (including claims whether made in contract or tort) will be limited to £300.
5. Subject as expressly provided in these terms & conditions all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded as far as legally possible.
6. Nothing in this clause will operate so as to exclude any rights you may have under consumer legislation or limit private hire operator’s liability for death or personal injury arising out of its negligence
7. Any estimated journey/trip times and estimated times of arrival presented by JustCabbie on its website or otherwise, are only to be taken as indicative, and are not subject to traffic and weather conditions and/or the final route taken by driver, therefore you agree that you are responsible for setting an appropriate agreed pickup time that allows you the sufficient time to arrive at your destination to subsequently check-in for your flight, catch a train or fulfill any other dependencies you might have.
8. JustCabbie may keep you informed of the status of your booking(s) by sending you an email, an SMS text, although JustCabbie does not guarantee the delivery nor the timing of these emails and/or text alerts, and will not in any event be liable (whether in contract or otherwise) for any indirect loss or consequential loss or loss of revenue, howsoever arising from the omission or the delay of such emails and/or text alerts.
9. Each foregoing sub-clause of this clause shall constitute a separate and severable provision. The provisions of this clause shall continue in effect notwithstanding the termination, completion or any other matter which might otherwise cause these terms & conditions to become ineffective.
1. Private hire operator(s) reserve the right within their reasonable discretion to terminate the journey/trip, if you or your party's behavior or conduct is disruptive in any way or affects your safety or that of the drive(s)r of the vehicle(s). Neither JustCabbie nor the private hire operator accept liability for any extra costs incurred by you/and/or your party as a result of the private hire operator doing so.
2. No passengers are permitted to take any alcoholic drinks onto the vehicle(s) for the purpose of consuming them during the journey/trip.
3. The private hire operator reserves the right to refuse carriage to any person(s) who is/are thought to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
The private hire operator will not undertake the carriage or delivery of: 1. Antiques, precious metals, money or securities, furs, or jewelry or value, any goods or property (of whatsoever nature) of an intrinsic value of more than £70.
2. Any goods/property of a hazardous, inflammable, dangerous, explosive or noxious nature, or anything/object that are illegal to possess under the existing English Law,
3. Any goods/property of any nature that may deteriorate in transit.
4. The private hire operator will have no liability for the loss or damage, however arising in relation to the clause 10.1 of this agreement.
5. Without prejudice to the provisions of clause 10.1 private hire operator will not in any event be liable directly or indirectly for:
1.The consequential loss (whether for loss or profit or otherwise) and/or.
2.The damage, loss and/or breakage to any fragile items whatsoever whether arising from the acts, omissions or negligence of the private hire operator and/or its employees and agents or arising otherwise howsoever.
6. Without prejudice to the generality of clause 10.1 in particular private hire operator will not be liable for any damage and/or loss arising directly or indirectly from:
1. The breakdown, accident, adverse weather condition(s).
2. Any act or omission on the part of the customer or passenger.
3. Any clause, act or circumstance beyond the control of the private hire operator (including, without limitation, any official/un-official strike, lock-out or other form of industrial action or labour dispute, governmental regulations, legal restrictions, embargoes, fire, flood, Act of God, any consequence of riot, war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities (whether war be declared or not) civil war, acts of terrorism, rebellion, military or usurped power, confiscation, requisition or destruction of or damage to property by or upon the order of or in the name of any Government or public local authority, or other conditions amounting to force majeure).
7. The provision of clauses 10.1 and 11.1 apply to liability for damage or loss damage to goods/property and don’t apply to liability for personal injury or death.
1. In case you have any complaints in respect of the service(s) provided by private hire operator, you agree to first contact private hire operator directly by phone or email to resolve this with them within 24 hours of the agreed pickup time. If you are subsequently unable to resolve your complaints with private hire operator, you agree to notify JustCabbie via the contact us form and email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 72 hours of the agreed pickup time. In case you fail to do so, any claim you might otherwise have will be invalidated.
2. If JustCabbie is then unable to resolve any claims you may have in respect of the service provided by private hire operator to the mutual satisfaction of you and private hire operator, JustCabbie will be entitled to submit any such claims to the determination of an independent 3rd party selected by JustCabbie and you agree to be bound by the decision of such 3rd party.
3. Should you have a dispute with the private hire operator, JustCabbie is not liable for any claims, damages and demands (actual and consequential) of any kind and nature arising out of and/or in any way connected with any such disputes.
1. These terms & conditions will form the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any previous agreement and (save so far as expressly preserved hereby) representations oral and/or otherwise made by either of the parties. You warrant that you have not relied on any representation made by JustCabbie in entering into this agreement.
2. Failure by either party at any time to enforce any right claim or provision of these terms & conditions or arising hereunder will not be construed as a waiver of such right, claim or provision.
3. All notices to JustCabbie shall be given by you in writing to email@example.com.
4. All notices to you will be given in writing to the email address you have provided to us as part of the details/information. All notices may be served by email and will be deemed to have been given one hour after transmission thereof. 5. These terms & conditions and your agreement with JustCabbie will be governed and construed in accordance with the English Law. You irrevocably agree for the exclusive benefit of JustCabbie to submit any dispute hereunder to the jurisdiction of the courts of England but nothing herein will prevent JustCabbie from taking proceedings against you in any other court of competent jurisdiction